Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to Eileen Harvey Niche Marketing Extreme

Thank You for Stopping By Niche Marketing Extreme

Day 1) We are under construction at this time.Please check back later as we will have some great informationfor you!!

Day 2) Things are moving along…Should be done very Soon!

Day3) Servers were being Moved!Did Keyword research.

Day4&5) Ok so it was the weekend..I did absolutely nothing!!

Day6) Today I worked on my logo banner. It is done on a small scale. Will re-scale at a later date. Made my Favicon here on WP. Importance now is setting up the autoresponder with a email series!Tomorrow

Well After running into all kinds of issues this is now day 7 and 8 of getting this website up and running. This is also a test since I just added blogger to my website to see if this actually posts in blogger automatically!

If all went well this should be my first post in blogger from website. This is the second attempt and if you see this that means it worked and stay tuned for some really great articles!


Welcome to Eileen Harvey Niche Marketing Extreme

1 comment:

  1. I think it's going to be a great site I'd like to share links with you http://felixrolls.com if you let me and I'd like to invite you to be on my directory and advertize your site.

    ReplyDelete