Monday, March 11, 2013

2 for $25.00 is back at Olive Garden

Olive Gardens 2 for $25.00



This weekend my husband and I went to Olive Garden. We had the best meal there. Really enjoyed the time spent there. The waitress was very pleasant and surprisingly kept up with everything she needed to do, it was extremely busy there. I can only imagine that it was so busy because the 2 for $25.00 is back. For $25.00 you get either soup or all you can eat salad (which incidentally comes with the meals anyway). You get to pick two entree's and either two appetizers or a dessert. We choose the salad, and appetizers. Of course he wanted to have the Calamari (which I will not eat), so I had the Bruchetta. Yes both came together on one plate! They were extremely good size portions also.
when the meal came it was almost overwhelming to see all that food that still needed to be eaten. I ordered the "Five Cheese Ziti al Forno" hubby had ordered the "Spicy Shrimp Vesuvio". Both meals were excellent! As you can see by the pictures the food was very tasty and pleasing to the eye also.

After all this food I was not hungry for about 24 hours. And they asked if we wanted dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment